TopValuationFirms Community Guidelines
Last updated April 2017
TopValuationFirms.com (the “Site”) was founded in 2016 as the first review website worldwide to review Valuation Firms (Firms) and provide education on various types of Valuations. Our Site is operated by TopValuationFirms, LLC (“TopValuationFirms” “Us” or “We”).
Submissions must be:
- About an experience that occurred within the last 12 months.
- Relevant to TopValuationFirms and our visitors.
- There is no reason to insult anyone or use this forum to attack a Firm or a customer, or for that matter, any other Submission author. However, this is not meant to restrict your right to comment on or describe an experience.
- This is a forum regarding Valuation Firm reviews and therefore content related to political, ethic, or religious topics is not relevant. There are plenty of other forums for that.
- Use of names may be appropriate when referring to a Firm experience in accordance with these Community Guidelines.
- Free from duplicates. Only one review per experience is permitted. We can always re-read your Submission.
- Free from any web links, ads, solicitations, or any other offer to other persons.
- At least 25 words.
- Posted by an author or immediate family member of an author who had an experience at a Firm.
- Do not include content that was published by others, or any content published by yourself that appears elsewhere or that is subject to obligations of confidentiality or that you do not have permission to post here.
- Do no impersonate anyone or claim to be someone other than who you are.
- About a service or purchasing experience at a Firm.
- Submissions should NOT be created while on site at the Firm.
- Posted by an author who is not affiliated with any Firm, either currently or within the past five years and is not the spouse or immediate family member of a Firm.
- Free from any attempt to obtain money or services from a Firm in exchange for removing or editing a negative review.
- Free from any inappropriate content.
- Profanity (Please note: We do have a profanity filter that will “X” out inappropriate words and will not hesitate to remove words that are intended to be alternative spellings or names of inappropriate words).
- Racial and ethnic references.
- Physical threats or violence directed at an individual or group.
- References to physical appearances.
- References to criminal, illegal, or unethical activity or other such content intended to defraud or harm another.
- Do not post Submissions intended to remain private or to correspond with TopValuationFirms.
- Do not include private conversations with TopValuationFirms in any Submission.
- Help, support, concerns, questions, and other content that is meant to be directed to TopValuationFirms, its staff, or support should be directed to TopValuationFirms at Contact Us.
TopValuationFirms reserves the right to remove any post for any reason at any time. While we hope to not have to remove any Submissions, we do so in an effort to encourage others to review and post Submissions and to be helpful feedback for the Firms.